Wells Fargo Securities, LLC
|Wells Fargo Securities|
|Key People||John Stumpf, Chairman and CEO; John Weiss, head of securities unit|
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC is the name for the investment banking and capital markets division of Wells Fargo & Co. The firm is a member of FINRA, NFA and SIPC, as well as the New York Stock Exchange. On January 16, 2013, the company joined CME Group as a direct listed futures and options clearing member.
Products and Services
Among the products and services offered by Wells Fargo Securities:
- Mergers, acquisitions and restructurings
- fixed income and equity sales and trading
- risk management
- research and advisory services
- prime brokerage services
- Investment Banking, Securities & Markets. Wells Fargo.
- Wells Fargo Securities. LinkedIn.
- Wells Fargo taps Charlotte's low-cost advantages to grow securities business. San Francisco Business Times.